The uneven cement in the parking lot and also on the ramp from the parking lot to the sidewalk made me feel very unsafe.Also, the 2 doors were very hard to maneuver getting in & out of the restaurant.

Needless to say, I will not be returning to this restaurant while using my knee scooter. I cant imagine how a person in a wheelchair would be expected to enter the place.

Please see attached photos.

Also, the pizza baked spaghetti wasnt anything special...spaghetti with 5-6 pepperonis on top.It mightve been more "pizza-y" if there was cheese on top and/or a crust...just a suggestion.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). chavens is overall dissatisfied with Fazolis and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about fazolis parking at Fazolis was warm cold hard breadsticks , but reviewer liked hot fresh breadsticks. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fazolis.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Fazolis to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fazolis?

Comments

I looked at the pictures you posted and don't see a problem. Your "feeling unsafe" is your issue.