The uneven cement in the parking lot and also on the ramp from the parking lot to the sidewalk made me feel very unsafe.Also, the 2 doors were very hard to maneuver getting in & out of the restaurant.
Needless to say, I will not be returning to this restaurant while using my knee scooter. I cant imagine how a person in a wheelchair would be expected to enter the place.
Please see attached photos.
Also, the pizza baked spaghetti wasnt anything special...spaghetti with 5-6 pepperonis on top.It mightve been more "pizza-y" if there was cheese on top and/or a crust...just a suggestion.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This is the worst experience Ive ever had at a Golden Corral. I must comment on our hostess Sandra. Her customer service was AWESOME!! But she was clearly being over..."
- "I've been to this restaurant and dined in maybe 5 times. Two of those times I went to the restroom and saw a server leave the restroom WITHOUT washing their..."
- " I have been trying to contact Panera Bread through their contact email on their website for almost 2 weeks now and have received NO response. I had a horrible..."
- "I did the trial membership and was surprised how many women supposedly were interested.After 3 days it was obvious that there would never be a connection here.Tip-offs---you send mail asking..."
- "I had my entire home done in 3/4 in Jasson Brazillian cherry hardwood from Home Depot and my flooring is less than three years old and is uncleanable.I used Bona..."
- "I purchased 6 bottles of Lemon Moscato (Lemonchatta) wine for the family Christmas get-together, but due to an unforeseen tragedy in the family the party was cancelled. I took the..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."