Verified Reviewer

2.8

Your Feedback:

I wish that I could give this no stars. When I eat here, its usually during the day.

Its right around the corner from my home. I started trying to place a call in order at 8:30pm. Closing tide is 10p. No answer.

I figured they were busy. The last call I placed was 9p. I went ahead and drive to the store. No patrons.

Zero. I was the only one in the restaurant. I asked if they werent taking calls. The lady at the register told me they couldnt hear the phone ring.

I then called the restaurant from right there. Phone ringing clear as day. Ima big man. I didnt confront the employees because I didnt want to look like a bully, nor put them at any type of fear level.

Now, after ordering, I was just going to let it go. I get home, my food is cold (I live three blocks away), the breadsticks are soggy with butter and cold. I called, but they werent answering the phone. I went back up there, but they had locked up.

I know this is just a fast food experience, but there should be some type of professionalism. Oh! They were super excited to see a customer (not really) When I walked in, I heard the lady say to the otherFuck!

Someone is here. Seems as though they just do what they want at night.

User's recommendation: Go during the day.

Preferred solution: A fresh order. I would also like to suggest someone going in there at night and seeing how they run your establishment. It was my first time at night, but the behavior couldn’t have been new..

Location: 501 South Morgan Road, Oklahoma City, OK 73128

Comments

#2094807

I’m very sorry to hear about your recent experience with Fazoli's and thank you for bringing it to our attention. We are unable to resolve issues directly through this channel, so please contact guest.services@fazolis.com so we can further address this situation for you.

Fazolis Reviews